Monday 11 April 2016

May be this is the standard reason why Pawan Kalyan is called as a star hero with unique thought of mind. In a generation where young heroes have to mandatory dance like mercury, Pawan is the only hero who is managing to give all of them a strong competition without knowing the very basics of dances. Utmost, Pawan developed six to seven trademark dancemoves which are not only easy but also repetitive. 

‘I know I am a very bad dancer. I feel shy whenever a director asks me to dance on the roads in foreign countries. I openly admit that I can never dance like Junior NTR or Ramcharan. That’s my style and I just follow to do whatever I know. I cannot change my style for the sake of commerciality. I am rigid in certain aspects,’ Pawan admits with modesty.

Thankfully, Pawan Kalyan tried so intensely to dance energetically in ‘Sardaar Gabbar Singh.’ Although he succeeded in ‘Tauba Tauba’ song and also imitated Chiranjeevi’s ‘Veena Step’ from ‘Indra;’ all in all he was disastrous becoming a comic stuff for anti Fans and hardcore critic
s.

0 comments:

Post a Comment