Tuesday 12 April 2016



Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who has been entertaining fans for over 25 years now, feels his life is not so interesting that a biopic can be made on it.
Asked whether he would like to see a biopic on his life just like Indian cricketers Sachin Tendulkar and Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Shah Rukh, who was here on Tuesday to promote his upcoming film “Fan”, quipped: “I would love Sachin Tendulkar to play my role”.

“I don’t know. I’m not good enough I feel. All the names mentioned are wonderful, colourful lives. I really don’t know if my life is interesting like that to be made into a biopic,” added the 50-year-old actor.

“If you ask me who should play my role, then you have to ask the director who wishes to make a film on me. I can’t tell who could be a perfect. Though I feel AbRam and Aryan could be a good choice,” he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment