Monday 28 March 2016

Mahesh Babu, Kajal, Samantha, Praneeta's upcoming entertainer ‘Brahmotsavam’ is progressing at brisk pace under the direction of Srikanth Addala.

As expectations are increasing on the film, Kajal shared ‘Brahmotsavam’ secrets.  She said, "I play a new age girl, who is very contemporary. I dress in jeans, skirts and dresses and my look is very casual, yet chic and feminine. I return from Australia to India, where my family is based. For this girl, life is all about her priorities and the things she wants to accomplish. While being an ambitious dreamer, she is also very practical person".

On her chemistry with super star Mahesh Babu and said,   "I think the biggest advantage of working with a star again is that you understand each other's timing and understand how you and your co-actor approach the nuances of performance. This kind of knowledge makes the job a lot easier. And that is just the case working with Mahesh Babu for the second time."

0 comments:

Post a Comment